Thursday 4 August 2011

Hopes for PCB blog

I truly hope you enjoy the photos and stories I post, whether they are from photo shoots I conduct, experimenting with my family and friends or me site seeing and trying new things. I really do see beauty in everything. Nothing on Earth is pointless!!


Three sisters having a lovely time dancing whilst on holiday in Florida, USA.
March 2nd 2010.
Copyright notice: All images on this site, whether tagged with PCB K.Thomas or not are the property of and copyright of Miss Kayisha Thomas/ Perfectly Captured Beauty. You do NOT have the permission to use these images in any shape or form  unless you have been specifically authorised i.e. given permission to do so. Prints can be ordered for your personal use and digital images can be provided for commercial. marketing purposes. The photos herein are of a high quality but are seen as proofs and are not final or finished for printing. Please enquire for use of images, I will be pleased to assist you.


LoveAlways


Kayisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are very much appreciated... Thank you! PCB ⭐