Thursday 29 December 2011

Good ol' Kevin

I like to believe that I have a heart of gold! (Thinking is believing and believing is being in my opinion)I'll continue believing! I don't want to blow my own horn (beep, beep!) but I make it my duty to treat people well, make them feel good about themselves by building their self-esteem, love with all my heart, make people smile and laugh, respect all individuals and look for the best in everyone.

One day at church I saw a glowing opportunity to bless someone, so I went for it and didn't fail. I offered Kevin the chance to be a model and he was so delighted by the words coming out of my mouth. He gave me his number and told me to call him to arrange something.
On October 20th 2011, I met up with Kevin in the freezing cold and we made it happen. Kevin is an avid church goer, he gets there earlier than me some Sundays but he still required a pick and I was able to provide him with that. I gave him a few poses to do before we both turned into ice cubes because it was that cold and I kept praising him for the good he was doing.
We had a good time, Kevin got some photos that will allow him to never forget that experience and I got to work on presenting the fact that beauty is strong and resides in all people. I look at Kevin and see his bright blue eyes, his sparkling smile and I know that God is good and God is love.
When I showed/ presented Kevin with his printed photos he said and I quote "Next time I'll take my top off!" with a big smile on his face.  

Perfectly Captured Beauty


Love Always because judgement is not necessary.
Kayisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are very much appreciated... Thank you! PCB ⭐