Thursday 29 December 2011

PCB now has a Facebook Page

Facebook has such a large platform so it is only right for Perfectly Captured Beauty Photography to be known much more in the coming year.
Perfectly Captured Beauty Photography Facebook Page

I'm pleased to declare that PCB is actually global. I know I have family and friends in many of the United States, Canada and parts of the Caribbean BUT I dont know anyone in Russia, France, Italy, Indonesia, Germany, Ukraine, South Korea and much more. Every time I check the stats for my blog, I get so overwhelmed by the fact that its being viewed around the world; by large numbers of people.
I set up the Perfectly Capture Beauty Photography page because I would love for you to keep sharing PCB with your friends and family, I would love for PCB to reach higher platforms and last but very not least I would love for PCB to be able to bless more people.
Please allow that to happen.... Check the Facebook page for updates, links, photos, tips and like and share it please.


I thank you for your support and wish you a very happy New Year, filled with love, peace and happiness.
Love Always because you dont have to stop.
Kayisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are very much appreciated... Thank you! PCB ⭐